So, my October went from busy, to exhausting in no time. I know alot of you are asking one of three questions;
- Where's the rest of the Monster-A-Day pics you promised us? You said you were gonna do at least one more week of them.
- Where's that backlog of art you teased us about?
- Where's my ______ ?
Well, before my answers, lemme tell you what happened to my last two weeks of October.
I set aside work to try and get caught up on my backlog. While I didn't get completely caught up, I did get alot done, so that is good. Sadly this all fell apart last week when my grandfather passed away. Not trying to use that as an excuse, but between the shock of finding out, and the resulting stuff that needed to be done, my sleep schedule as well as a few days just kinda went out the door. I only this last Sunday seemed to get my sleep back on track again.
So, here are the answers;
- I have/had plans for plenty more, but I am on the crux of getting alot of commissions and other stuff done, which is great since I wanna do a sale or two between now and Christmas to fill the coffers for present buying. So odds are MAD and HU will be on hold for a bit. I apologise for this, but I feel better putting it on hold than I do promising more and failing.
- It is coming, and it is getting bigger and bigger. I have a couple more things I wanna finish before I start posting art, but I will start releasing content soon, and you guys will hopefully dig it.
- If you are waiting on sketch cards, commissions, or anything like that - I am working on it. Just about everyone should be good as far as past sales go. Leaving some sketch cards, and the commissions left in states of WIP. I cannot promise a date for these, but I will email them to their owners as I finish them.
So, that is about it. I am not sure if I should do another SD sale, another TF Bust sale, or something else for any upcoming sale. (If you have a particular sale you want to see me do again, let me know - seriously your feedback helps.)
Otherwise I am tired, but getting work done. Sorry to those of you I haven't been to chatty with, I hope you are doing great.